LES of Nevada is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and is certified through the State as a Rehabilitation Mental Health agency for children, adolescents, and adults. LES of Nevada opened in November of 2013 and has since developed strong relationships with the Department of Education, Department of Child & Family Services, WIC, The Housing Authority, local Boys & Girls Clubs, YMCA, other agencies like Rainbow Child and Family Services, the local Police Departments and Senior Centers.
As a Rehabilitation Mental Health Agency, we provide the following Services:
Basic Skills Training
BST services are RMH interventions designed to reduce cognitive and behavioral impairments and restore recipients to their highest level of functioning. BST services are provided to recipients with age and developmentally inappropriate cognitive and behavioral skills. BST services help recipients acquire (learn) constructive cognitive and behavioral skills through positive reinforcement, modeling, operant conditioning and other training techniques. Basic living and self-care skills help recipients learn how to manage their daily lives, recipients learn safe and appropriate behaviors;
- Social skills like learn how to identify and comprehend the physical, emotional and interpersonal needs of others—recipients learn how to interact with others;
- Communication skills like learn how to communicate their physical, emotional and interpersonal needs to others;
- Recipients learn how to listen and identify the needs of others;
- Parental training teaches the recipient’s parent (s) and/or legal guardian (s) BST techniques. The objective is to help parents continue the recipient’s RMH care in home and community based settings.
- Recipients learn how to manage and prioritize their daily activities
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
PSR services are Rehabilitative Mental Health (RMH) interventions designed to reduce psychosocial dysfunction (like interpersonal cognitive and behavioral development). PSR Services restore the recipients to their highest level of functioning and target psychological functioning within a variety of social settings.
- Behavioral Management
- Social Competency
- Problem Identification & Resolution
- Effective Communication
- Moral Reasoning
- Identity & Emotional Intimacy
- Life Goals
- Sense of Humor
Recipients with active Medicaid who have substantial deficiencies in any combination of these life domains would be an ideal candidate for admission for PSR Services. At least one parent or a legal guardian (in the case of legal minors) with whom the recipient is living must be willing to participate in home and community based services; and the recipient must have substantial deficiencies in any combination of the following criteria.
We establish a close relationship with the Primary Care Physicians and Psychiatrist for our consumers by using a person centered inter-disciplinary team.
Clinical Director: Diedra Jenkins, MS QMHP LMFT
***************WE ARE OPEN FOR REFERRALS******************
Contact: Iris Contreras, Office Manager
5836 S. Pecos Rd, Suite 201
Las Vegas, NV 89120
702.463.8722 Alt #